Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grateful

I came across a great blog called Scribbit and while searching her blog I came across a post/giveaway in which to enter we write about the theme Grateful in a post and email it to her! How sweet is that...and simple enough as any others and gives me time to stop for a second and reflect on the things I am grateful for...so let me just start out by listing the many things I am grateful for:

1. Good parents...they raised well, I know I am loved.
2. Gospel...thank my parents here too for raising me up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I love the Gospel for many reasons but to be basic and not take too much space I love the Savior Jesus Christ and HIS love for me makes me want to strive to be more loving to others!
3. Siblings...they are precious and my dearest friends.
4.Husband...every day with Mike can be as wonderful as I make it! He's a good, honest, hard working man whom I adore and I learn from him and love him and most grateful for our ETERNAL Marriage!!!
5.Children/Motherhood...I've always thought myself to be a sensitive gal, but motherhood has molded me into something grand...It's an honor for me to be a mom and I thank my Heavenly Father for this precious part of life...I am growing #5 inside right now and I am pretty sure she's my last...so I mourn the loss of experiencing this again and treasure this last pregnancy! I love my girls and the JOY they bring into my life is GREAT!!!!
6.My ward family and friends...I feel go grateful for all my friends in my life...they bring such sweet richness to my life!
7. Extended Family! I have a huge one and I love and miss them!
8. Home...to have a place to live
9.My body!...it's good to me and I hope to be better to it!!!
Well, I know I feel I am missing stuff...but they could easily fall into things I've listed...I often think of the hymn...COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS....
THE LORD LOVES US AND TAKE A MOMENT TO WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR....IT'LL BE THAT MUCH MORE OBVIOUS OF HIS LOVE FOR YOU!!!

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

You're right, having good family is a huge blessing. Husband, kids, parents--they're all wonderful.